All About Macy!

Macy



Name: Macy Grace
Breed: Husky
Age: Almost 3 yrs old
Siblings: My brother is Max-a black Lab
Pet Peeves: I HATE it when Max hits me in the face with his tail. It hurts!!!
Favorite Past-times: Playing with Max at the dog park, running, chewing on rawhides, chasing ducks-or anything that moves really!
Favorite Toy: Do ducks count as toys?
Favorite Food: I love any treat from Three Dog... But I've also been known to eat comforters and rocks-so I'm not too picky.
Best Trick: Making people think I'm actually a good, well-behaved dog.......
Funny Personality Traits:I have crazy manic episodes where I run around the living room barking and bouncing off the couch!
Best Part of Coming to Work:I don't get to come to work very often because I indulge in the biscuit bins too much.

Category: 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment