All About Lexi Jo!

Lexi Jo


Name: Lexi Jo

Breed: Boxer

Age: 8

Siblings: I have a little brother Bruiser, he's a Boxer too

Pet Peeves: I HATE it when Bruiser steals my toys, and it really bothers me when I'm not the center of attention.

Favorite Past-times: I love sunning on the deck when it's warm outside, playing tug of war with my brother, chasing the laser pointer around the back yard, and I LOVE belly scratches!

Favorite Toy: My Simply Fido Teddy Bear, but I have to leave it at work so Bruiser doesn't destroy it!

Favorite Food: Three Dog Bakery food of course, I eat the reduced calorie to help me keep my girlish figure.

Best Trick: I know how to look pretty!

Funny Personality Traits: I love to sing and dance, I wiggle my butt like crazy when people come into the bakery to see me!

Best Part of Coming to Work: I get to see my best friend Piper, and I get to try out all the new treats and toys. I have the best job EVER!

Category: 2 comments

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! She sounds like our "little boy" Santana! He would LOVE to hang in your shop, his momma tells him stories of her beautiful hometown, but alas he lives in Atlanta with his Mommy,Daddy and brother Dude (an Orange Tabby who thinks he's a dog and raised Tana!)

Unknown said...

Lexi...you must meet Baldwin. He sounds much like you!

Post a Comment