All About Piper!

Piper
Name: Piper

Breed: Australian Shepherd

Age: Almost 2

Siblings: Suka, Nanook, Salem, Kazi & O’Malley

Pet Peeves: Getting yelled at when I bark. IM A DOG!

Favorite Past-times: Playing frisbee, herding the cats in circles around the house and keeping my yard free of vermin such as, but not limited to: bunnies, squirrels and deer!

Favorite Toy: My dragon or my Cow- Mrs. Moo Cow.

Favorite Food: I eat anything that won’t eat me first!

Best Trick: My Mom has taught me lots of fun things, but MY favorite things to do are spin and play dead!

Funny Personality Traits: When I am really excited and happy, I wiggle my butt like mad and then somersault into your lap for belly rubs.

Best Part of Coming to Work: Getting to see all of my doggy friends and testing out new toys and treats!

Category: 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment